Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for stopping by!



If you're looking for the book Children of Light you can order it a http://www.casparapublishing.com/. Please visit my blog on special needs parenting called Life on the Exceptional Side. We're always talking about something relevant to caregiving for people with special needs.



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Constant Contact Seminar

I spent the day in a Constant Contact seminar and the biggest lesson I took away was that I need to have a social media plan instead of running all over the Internet willy nilly. I also need to figure out some type of e-mail notification system. I'm not at the point of going with Constant Contact but it's certainly a thought for the future when I move from start up to growth. Right now I just need to get my books out, you know?

I haven't written assignments in about a week because I've been so concerned with the business start up for Caspara Publishing LLC, but the rubber meets the road next week. I have both my column and various assignments due plus content for my website. I need to get things prioritized. I'm an organized person but start ups are always huge amounts of hours and work that you don't see coming. Well, you see it coming you just lie to yourself and think you can get it all done. You know the hours are long, even so you're surprised that you're up at 5:00 a.m. working and still working at 10:00 that night ..... hellloooooo blog!

I like talking to you all though. It helps me process the day I think. As a writer, I need to verbally process and this does it for me. I recently moved my blogging from a.m. to p.m. for that reason. It's a better fit for me.

If you're thinking about it check out our website at www.casparapublishing.com or our facebook page for caspara publishing ... we'd love to have you follow. ;-)

If you're dancing around a deadline tonight, know that you're not alone. I'm dancing too! We'll buckle down first thing in the morning. Set out your sharpened pencils and a fresh notebook. Tomorrow we conquer the blank page.

Have a great night and sleep sweet,
Much love and joy,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment