Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for stopping by!



If you're looking for the book Children of Light you can order it a http://www.casparapublishing.com/. Please visit my blog on special needs parenting called Life on the Exceptional Side. We're always talking about something relevant to caregiving for people with special needs.



Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Butt in Chair

Good morning,

The day is just starting and I'm determined to finish writing the first section of my next book. There has been a delay in the layout and design of my first book,Children of Light. I have to contact the Library of Congress today and change the pub date. Wish me luck!

This next book I had scheduled for spring 2011 but with the delays on the first book I've decided that I'll need to purchase some seriously expensive software earlier than I thought. Nuts! I had kind of hoped that I could continue doing what I'm doing and put off the purchase of the software, but it's been made very clear to me that I need to move ahead on my own time table. Isn't that the way of it?

All the research is done for the first section so the writing itself should go well. I usually research everything first, then write, then edit. This book's nature demands that I research, write and then move on to the next section, leaving all editing until later. Odd how each book develops it's own rhythm.

Caspara Publishing, LLC, will also distribute fiction in 2012. I'm looking forward to that. The first fiction book will be historical fiction with an anachronistic flavor. Keep your eyes peeled for continuing updates on the publishing company. I will start accepting manuscripts in late 2012 or in 2013.

I'd better get going ... Butt in Chair, you know. Write until you hit pay dirt. Have a productive and blessed day writing, my friends.

Much love and joy,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. You go girlfriend. I am looking forward to seeing your dreams on the page!

    ReplyDelete