Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for stopping by!



If you're looking for the book Children of Light you can order it a http://www.casparapublishing.com/. Please visit my blog on special needs parenting called Life on the Exceptional Side. We're always talking about something relevant to caregiving for people with special needs.



Monday, October 25, 2010

Welcome to my writing blog!

Welcome to the writing site of Karen J. Olson,

I'm glad you stopped by. This blog is for all thing writing and for my writing endeavors. It is not an e-zine but a blog where I talk about the writing life.

It's a solitary life. Without a community of writers to connect with you will begin to stay in your own head too much, you know? Makes a nut out of the sanest of us.




Join me, as I blog each day about writing.

Glad to have you aboard my little blog boat!
Much love and joy,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment