Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for stopping by!



If you're looking for the book Children of Light you can order it a http://www.casparapublishing.com/. Please visit my blog on special needs parenting called Life on the Exceptional Side. We're always talking about something relevant to caregiving for people with special needs.



Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Slight Hiccup ...

Work is going well. The book looks good. Lots to do though and I was derailed by a broken tooth filling which meant a crown ... OUCH$! It wasn't the dentist appointments that waylaid me, it was the price tag. It meant more piece work, more technical writing so I couldn't get to my own work. Ah well, gotta pay the bills, you know?

I'm stuck on a couple of formats. I like them both. One day I like one better, the next day I change my mind. Still somewhat of a bonfire going here.

I will start taking submissions in January of 2012 but am concentrating on several types of books. More to come on that later. I'm not being coy, I just haven't talked to my consultancy board yet. They'll help me make decisions on the details.

Well, I'm done for the day. I have press shots tomorrow, pray that I don't look like an idiot which is usually what happens. Not this time, right? ;-)

Talk soon ... and for goodness sakes ... write something!
God bless,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment